Monday, March 30, 2015

Picture Day!


 Behold the great California Los Angeles Mission from the southernmost sisters area. Awesome!


Cool quote thing we found while contacting one day
"Ugly is as ugly does and beauty, like groove, is in the heart."


Dad sent a news thing a few weeks ago about people selling raccoons in the market somewhere in Cali, so I braved going by the dumpster to take a picture of one. Sister Scott didn't like me for it :) She was a wee bit afraid.


Not the best picture, but proof that I wear my scarves and I am missing my Hawaii ;)


MAIL IS GREAT! AND SO ARE ST.PATRICK'S DAY LUCKY CHARMS :)


This is the Yaklyvich family at dinner last night. Sorry for the bad quality. Anton's birthday was on Saturday and he is the one with a thumbs up :) Left to right: Melissa, Anton, AJ, Steve (Anton's brother), Steve's girlfriend (don't know her name), Demitri, and you can't see Victoria, their foster daughter.


Me and Demitri doing crazy faces. Obviously not my forte HA!


This is Victoria. She is awesome! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment