Friday, July 15, 2016

Quick Picture Message

July 11, 2016



This is Bishop Mead from Harbor 1st and his family, plus Nicole and Linda who are recent converts :D



This is some of the Pruitt family and Funaki family. The little girl next to me in the blue shirt was crying because her mom and dad left to go to the gym, so we sang I am a child of God and took a picture :)



This is how my 4th of July went. I was looking out the window/trying
to balance the Kleenex box on my head. It didn't work out too well.


This is Brother and Sister Peraza, less-actives who we are working with to help them prepare to go to the temple!!!!!!




This is me and Sister Syu at Sister Su's house, who is from Sister Syu's home ward. They didn't know each other, but Sister Su remembers seeing Sister Syu's dad. This is the king of the fruit - Durian!!


No comments:

Post a Comment