Saturday, July 2, 2016

Mission Pictures

June 27, 2016

Hi family!! 


Glad to hear you are doing well! I don't have much to say this week, and I also don't have much time, but here's a tidbit:

Thankfully I had mostly good days with a few bad moments thrown in during the week. Overall things are moving forward, the work continues on and we are working hard. We had our bishop come out with us to see a less-active brother in our ward and it was really powerful. I went on exchanges with Sister Abon to Redondo Beach on BIKES! And it was fun!!! 

The temple was really great. I feel like I learned some new things and I just enjoyed being there. I didn't feel like I needed to stay in the Celestial Room for a long time, and when we left, I felt pretty good about things. We had a handful of things to do while we were at the temple, which included getting our gate opener back from the loaner car (we've driven 4 different cars this week, not because of accidents though - more on that next time), getting a new car key made and going to the Distribution Center. It was a nice trip. Traffic even cooperated!!! THAT was a miracle for sure!

President Haynie arrives this week, so stay tuned for more details about that next week. 

Love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!! ❤

Sister Hatch :D

Editor's Note: The Institute director at UCLA sent this picture to Sister Hatch's stake president (President Palmer) who then sent it to her parents. :) 




Us and our super cute and sweet Brother Reiter- he is from Poland :)

Recent Convert Linda and us

Another Recent Convert, Cristian 


These are the BEST people in the whole wide world- Grandma and Grandpa Hinkson. They adopt every missionary who comes to their Ward as their grandkids, and I love them so much!!


Part-Member Family - little Rick, Victoria and Sophia Betton

No comments:

Post a Comment