Saturday, August 20, 2016

Anniversary

August 8, 2016

Hello!!

Happy Anniversary mom and dad!! Glad you had a fun weekend and were able to go to Brittany Fischer's wedding! YAY for her!!! I'm glad she was able to find a good man who took her to the temple. 

I hate to break it to you, but all this going home business is overwhelming simply by definition. It also doesn't help that they changed our departing missionary training from tomorrow to transfer day at the mission home. That used to be where we get the info we need as far as our schedule the last couple of days, what we will be doing, when our departing interview is, etc. But don't worry, I'm fine :) 

I have to say, I am really thankful for all you do/have done for me on your end of things so that I can just focus on being here. That has helped me out a ton. So whatever details you have for me or anything is great. I am just thankful that I don't have to worry about things on that end in addition to things here. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please forgive me, but I really don't have any desire to type about all the craziness of the last week, And I didn't say much about the week before, so you'll just have to wait till you see me in person to hear about all the adventures ;D But I will send some pictures. 






Torrance North Zone plus President Haynie, far right


I love you all very much and am excited for the next couple of weeks! 

P.S. Also, please tell everyone I don't hate them, we have been slammed lately and that means I don't have much time to do anything else besides write a blurb to you and president. I am thankful for the love and support I receive and hope everyone can forgive me!

No comments:

Post a Comment