Sunday, July 12, 2015

New iPad

June 15, 2015

Hello!

This week I am emailing on my very own brand new iPad mini! We got them on Saturday and I have only used it once for a hymn book yesterday at church. It will come in phases though, so it's okay. Hopefully it works out well. I can definitely see all the pros and
cons.

Glad to hear that things in the 'Slow are going good. This week has been good here. I really enjoy being with Sister Montgomery and serving in this area. She is awesome and I am sad I only have another week to be with her. I am learning from her and trying to absorb as much as I can before next Tuesday morning. She has inspired me to be a little more put together than I sometimes am. It's not that I go out looking bad, but I could probably put a little more effort into it sometimes. It's just this magical thing called TIME. WE DON'T HAVE MUCH OF IT AND I GET LAZY EVERY NOW AND THEN. That is all. But she always looks so cute and put together and I am going to do better...... After my mission when I have more time. 

So the cool thing this week was that on Tuesday we had dinner with the Tomyn family. They are these super Asian cute people with 2 kids, a 3 year old boy and a 7 month old little girl. They are so awesome! We had Korean food: lettuce wraps! They were so yummy! They invited their next door neighbors and we had a lesson with them too! Their names are Joy and Kristen (Joy's daughter). They seem excited to learn and they came to church yesterday! And even stayed for the linger longer (awesomeness that consists of staying later after the block and eating! Who wouldn't love that?). It was a cool experience and the lesson went well. So that's the neat thing from the week.

I can't think of much else for this week. . . . I am doing well and mentally preparing myself for next week. It will be fun! I should find out who my new companion will be next Sunday. Bittersweet times.

I love you all and hope you are enjoying the summer! Send some rain this way!


Love, Sister Lauren Hatch :)


No comments:

Post a Comment