Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Short and Sweet

April 11, 2016

Hey everyone, 

This email is going to be pretty short, but I sent out a few letters and specifically in the one to Reed you'll read (pun totally intended) about why. 

Anyways we had a good week. Nothing miraculous happened. Fast and testimony meeting was good, and I got up and shared my testimony. We have been working with Oscar still (he's the one who we taught with President and Sister Weidman. He has been working really hard to overcome his addiction and his depression, and we had a really good lesson with him yesterday after church. It will take some time, but he said he wants to work towards baptism. 

Besides that I am enduring to the end of this transfer. I am really glad transfers are next week - on Heather's birthday by the way. I don't care if I stay or go. That being said, I'll do whatever Heavenly Father needs me to do. 

I love you all a bunch and hope you are doing well!


Love, Sister Hatch 



This is what happens when your dinner appt. falls through, it's been
raining, and it's already 7:30pm - Little Caesars pizza in the laundry
mat next door = this is how we do it in LA. 

All thanks to our awesome Ward missionary Mark. 

No comments:

Post a Comment