Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Transfers

May 18, 2015

Hello again!

Thankfully this week we have a lot more time to email, which I am very thankful for.

Transfers are tomorrow. Sister Scott is moving to Redondo 2, and Sister Wehrhahn and I will be staying here in Harbor City. I am glad to be staying, but also a little wary. I feel like this area has been struggling a bit, so we'll have to get creative to get things moving. I try to think of different things to try that don't always seem to work. I guess I'll just keep working hard and go for it. It will also be weird going back to just having 1 other person around. That should be interesting!

P-day is stressful because everyone wants to have plenty of time to email, so then there is like a rushed tension to hurry up and get everything done - clean the apartment, wash/vacuum the car, go shopping, laundry, etc. Last week was stressful because we went on a tour of San Pedro, which was cool, but took A LOT longer than we expected. We didn't get to clean the car, and we ended up with only about 30 minutes left to email right before 6pm. I just don't like being rushed everywhere. I like to have enough time to take care of things and not rush. Today was much better though.

I am glad to hear that the play went well! I'm sure Reed did a great job playing Gaston. That would have been HILARIOUS, if I do say so myself. Congrats to him on being recognized for it too. That's great.

We are getting iPads. President's email says "mobile devices", but that's what it is. I am excited simply for the fact that I can have access to the full gospel library on the iPad. That is going to be awesome. And hopefully also have access to the ward lists that are more up to date faster. It should just be good all around.  We have a training next Tuesday that is 4 and 1/2 hours long, so that will be fun (SAID NO ONE EVER BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT PROVIDING LUNCH!). ;)

I hope you all have a great week this week! I can't believe we are already halfway through MAY! Crazy. Do what's right, and don't forget to pray!

Love, Sister Lauren Hatch :)

No comments:

Post a Comment