Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Mother's Day

May 11, 2015

Hi Mom,

I really enjoyed seeing all of you yesterday too. This email is going to be really short because today was super stressful, but its better than nothing I guess. 

I would have loved to give all of you a great big hug through the iPad, but like Dad, I too look forward to when I really can give you all a great big hug.

Keep doing the things Heavenly Father wants you to do, because those things are the BEST things. I love you and hope you have a good week this week.


Sister Lauren Hatch


With Mother's day flowers after church- so excited to call my family!!

After dinner and before going to Facetime, holding the Yaklyvich's pet snake Bucca! :) She even posed for the picture.

Us with the Yaklyvich family, AJ and Dimitri being themselves of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment